• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brasa's Latin Grill on 331

New posts

olive

Beach Fanatic
Brasa's opened this week on 331 north of the bay. I went to get take-out Friday night on a friend's recommendation and was impressed. The interiors were nice, the food was good, and the service was FANTASTIC. I believed it is owned by the same people who own Coco's. It is a latin grill not mexican food. The entrees are around $15.00. Please support this restaurant. Those of us who live in Freeport need it! :biggrin:
 
:clap_1: How's about a few menu items?
 
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: How's about a few menu items?

We had chicken tamales and beef spring rolls as an appetizer. Then we split the pork chops with beans, rice, and plantains. YUM!
 
I noticed the open sign in the window today, but there were zero (0) cars there, so I didn't stop for lunch. Please tell me lunch entrees are less than $15?
 
Smiling JOe said:
I noticed the open sign in the window today, but there were zero (0) cars there, so I didn't stop for lunch. Please tell me lunch entrees are less than $15?

I noticed that they had a separate lunch menu.
 
olive said:
I noticed that they had a separate lunch menu.
Olive and SJ - LOVE LOVE LOVE your new tars that I barely paid attention to the topic at hand....food sounds great but please do indeed confirm that lunch is a bit more reasonable than $15/plate.

Other than that, thanks for sharing.
 
olive said:
Brasa's opened this week on 331 north of the bay. I went to get take-out Friday night on a friend's recommendation and was impressed. The interiors were nice, the food was good, and the service was FANTASTIC. I believed it is owned by the same people who own Coco's. It is a latin grill not mexican food. The entrees are around $15.00. Please support this restaurant. Those of us who live in Freeport need it! :biggrin:
Oh, good! I noticed the sign out front last month--can't wait! :clap_1:
(Olive, loooooove that tar, girl.)
 
Thanks for telling about the new rest. Latin sounds good...something new....were the plantains fried??? Love them....;-)
 
:lolabove: You've got this drive by posting thing down my friend!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top