• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brian's Simple Salad Dressing...

New posts

bsmart

brain
I made myself a wedge salad tonight, and realized after slicing the lettuce, that I did not have any salad dressing! So I looked in my fridge and pantry and grabbed a few items to make my own. Here is what I came up with:

2 cups of Mayonaise--I use Duke's it is more tangy than the other stuff
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
2 tablespoons of Grey Poupon
1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard (optional)
1 tablespoon of freshly ground pepper (more or less to taste)
Salt to taste

Whisk well. Spread over wedge of iceberg lettuce along with fresh bacon crisps, tomatoes and celery. Enjoy!
 
Sounds delish, bsmart!! Will put it in my recipe file and try it! Thanks!! :biggrin:
 
I made myself a wedge salad tonight, and realized after slicing the lettuce, that I did not have any salad dressing! So I looked in my fridge and pantry and grabbed a few items to make my own. Here is what I came up with:

2 cups of Mayonaise--I use Duke's it is more tangy than the other stuff
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
2 tablespoons of Grey Poupon
1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard (optional)
1 tablespoon of freshly ground pepper (more or less to taste)
Salt to taste

Whisk well. Spread over wedge of iceberg lettuce along with fresh bacon crisps, tomatoes and celery. Enjoy!
:clap_1: I am so proud of you...(Duke's is the BEST!)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top