• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bridesmaid Brunch Location Suggestions

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
So I'm throwing a brunch for the bridesmaids and other guests for my wedding in Sowal the last weekend in May- like the 20th. Ok- not the last weekend.

Anyway, we're brainstorming about locations- not like rent out locations, but places maybe outside of the box, probably other than on the beach to do it. My friend has a house in Lake Place so we were thinking by her pool. If not there, does anyone have any suggestions of another place we could possibly go?

Mucho gracias.
 
Kimmifunn said:
So I'm throwing a brunch for the bridesmaids and other guests for my wedding in Sowal the last weekend in May- like the 20th. Ok- not the last weekend.

Are you marrying that dentist Kimmi? :confused:

:popcorn:
 
Ok, take a few days off from reading this board and you miss a lot. I guess I am completely out of touch. Kimmifunn is getting married?
 
Phead, whitey, jessi -- April Fools isn't until Saturday!
 
Do you want it to be dressy or casual? I assume casual if you were thinking of having it by a pool.
 
Ahhh! Clarification! Clarification!

I am NOT getting married! It's my friend...the wedding I'm in. "my" meaning the wedding that I am in!

Johnny R...you can take your seawall down!

And it's not the dentist... :( I never called him and was supposed to see him Wed night but have an event for work. Boo hiss! :roll:
 
I was totally freaked out. :popcorn: By the way you are a PUBLICIST. Your posts should not require clarification. :floor:

There's still hope for the dentist, I say. Work is a good excuse. Reschedule! Southerners in NY have to stick together!

(slinking back to the lounge, Daddy-O)
 
Kimmifunn said:
Ahhh! Clarification! Clarification!

I am NOT getting married! It's my friend...the wedding I'm in. "my" meaning the wedding that I am in!

Johnny R...you can take your seawall down!

And it's not the dentist... :( I never called him and was supposed to see him Wed night but have an event for work. Boo hiss! :roll:

Are you going to bring the denist to the wedding?
 
TooFarTampa said:
I was totally freaked out. :popcorn: By the way you are a PUBLICIST. Your posts should not require clarification. :floor:

There's still hope for the dentist, I say. Work is a good excuse. Reschedule! Southerners in NY have to stick together!

(slinking back to the lounge, Daddy-O)
I know...you're so right. My boss would be so let down! Think if that were a pitch...ahh!

I will, I will. I just know we were going to be at the same place. I should just call him. I guess I lack proactivity.

Whitey- probably not... My friend John from college that live in St. Louis actually may come down. He's amazing. Jfunn knows and loves him as well. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top