• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Broken Egg

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
Lucky enough to be on 30A the last few days and tried to try some new (for us) places to eat. For the first time tried Broken Egg---it is very good. The sandwiches were great and my wife tried the quesidilla, also very good. I haven't seen it mentioned on here, so I thought I would pass it on. If you haven't seen it, located in Grayton, beside Borago.
 
Oh it's good...It's like biscuts and gravy good. It's like artery clogging good. I wonder if they cater for brunches?
 
Ate there yesterday...I agree, verrrrry good. And plentiful. :clap_1:
 
The first post above implies this place is on 30-A. I could have sworn it was at Baytowne Wharf.
 
JB said:
The first post above implies this place is on 30-A. I could have sworn it was at Baytowne Wharf.
two locations. ;-) Baytowne Wharf and Uptown Grayton. There may be more locations, I cannot recall.
 
A bunch of us got together at Another Broken Egg, Grayton location. Great omelets and so filling you don't need to eat until dinner. It's a nice little cafe.
 
Smiling JOe said:
two locations. ;-) Baytowne Wharf and Uptown Grayton. There may be more locations, I cannot recall.

TALLAHASSEE!!! :razz: But in a nice part of town, not where we typically wind up if we choose not to drive back after a game. :shock:

And downtown Destin, near the harbor, about where Gwen's used to be.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top