• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brunch catering suggestions

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
I'm hosting a brunch for about 40 people on the 19th of May. I need to get some light brunch catering done. Can any of you suggest a good place? Nothing too over the top...but I'm just drawing blanks. And I don't want to spend tons and tons. What's something a little more out of the box than a fruit tray at Publix down there?

Anyone? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I'm hosting a brunch for about 40 people on the 19th of May. I need to get some light brunch catering done. Can any of you suggest a good place? Nothing too over the top...but I'm just drawing blanks. And I don't want to spend tons and tons. What's something a little more out of the box than a fruit tray at Publix down there?

Anyone? :idontno:

What about a fruit plate from Publix and something from Cocoons? Do you think they would have something like a hashbrown casserole or breakfast casserole?
 
Kimmi...breakfast casseroles are very easy to make and really don't cost that much. Another idea is quiche. And if you don't want to do a "fruit plate" make it funn and do "fruit kabobs" It's an extra twist on a standard at a ladies brunch.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I'm hosting a brunch for about 40 people on the 19th of May. I need to get some light brunch catering done. Can any of you suggest a good place? Nothing too over the top...but I'm just drawing blanks. And I don't want to spend tons and tons. What's something a little more out of the box than a fruit tray at Publix down there?

Anyone? :idontno:
How 'bout Cowgirl Kitchen?
Menu
 
Emerald Coast catered the very small wedding I went to on Saturday and the food was very tasty.
 
steeleing1 said:
Townsend Catering has a great brunch menu, but they are always very booked. Call Donna Townsend at 534-0662. www.townsendcatering.com

Emerald Coast Catering is also great - Gary and Jan at 622.6270.

The Townsend menu sounds amazing! I want to have a party just so I can taste all of the menus!
 
whiteyfunn said:
The Townsend menu sounds amazing! I want to have a party just so I can taste all of the menus!

Well go ahead and plan one Whitey....I am there!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Well go ahead and plan one Whitey....I am there!!!!
What about September 2nd in SoWal? We can celebrate the beginning of another wonderful season. Or will you be at the game?
 
whiteyfunn said:
What about September 2nd in SoWal? We can celebrate the beginning of another wonderful season. Or will you be at the game?

Great, my birthday is September 3rd... A BIRTHDAY PART-AY FOR DARLENE. :clap_1: No, I won't be at the game Whitey, I prefer to watch at home and drink beer, so I don't have to drink and drive....:biggrin:

p.s. And I am off on the 4th. Sounds like a long weekend to me!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top