• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brunos delivers free lunch!

New posts

huskerfan

Beach Lover
What a nice surprise. Someone from Bruno's just came by with a free salad and pizza for our office. Wow--what a great way to advertise! Next time I want to order pizza I can tell you who will move to the top of the list--THANKS BRUNOS!! And by the way, it was delicious! :D
 
Great way to, advertise!

Wonder how they decide, who gets the freebies?:idontno:
What a nice surprise. Someone from Bruno's just came by with a free salad and pizza for our office. Wow--what a great way to advertise! Next time I want to order pizza I can tell you who will move to the top of the list--THANKS BRUNOS!! And by the way, it was delicious! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top