• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bruno's

New posts

southof30A

Beach Lover
Local. Large pizza and a salad $26.00, with a $15.00 pizza coupon??? Seems kinda expensive for this guy.
 
Last edited:
Kurt, and your point is?

My point as a local is that, with a $15 coupon, it is an unsustainable price for my family and I to enjoy a pizza, with one protein and4 veggies, with a simple Greek salad.

How do we live as a family on 30 A?
 
Kurt, and your point is?

My point as a local is that, with a $15 coupon, it is an unsustainable price for my family and I to enjoy a pizza, with one protein and4 veggies, with a simple Greek salad.

How do we live as a family on 30 A?

Are you new to the area? Most American families can't afford to live on 30A and that's whay they don't.
 
Kurt, and your point is?

My point as a local is that, with a $15 coupon, it is an unsustainable price for my family and I to enjoy a pizza, with one protein and4 veggies, with a simple Greek salad.

How do we live as a family on 30 A?

My point is that with a $15 coupon your bill would have been $8.94. But if you had five toppings and a greek salad it would be about $10 more. Were you overcharged? Why single out Bruno's?

But I feel your pain. I know South Walton is expensive. Especially if you are southof30A.
 
Last edited:
It is more expensive than the chain pizza places. It is also monumentally better. Simple choice for me.
 
Not to knock Bruno's as they do a great service to all of 30A, but I've found the best pizza I've ever eaten right here on 98. Fat Daddy's has them all beat a mile.
 
The reality is, you pay extra for convenience, especially in a rural beach setting, like ours. You can drive a few extra miles, and pay far better prices, but is it worth it? (P.S. a bottle of Jack Daniels is $5 cheaper at "Smallmart" than at WaterColor Publix.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top