• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bruster's?

New posts

DizzyLizzy

Beach Comber
Anyone know why Bruster's shut down? I drive by there everyday and then one day POOF! they are closed down? What gives?
 
Heya. I noticed that too the other day. It seems that alot of ice cream businesses are closing down. Marble Slab Creamery was one of the top franchises to own in the early 2000's...now they are closing left and right. May be that no one wants to part with $3-6 for a milkshake...similar to what is happening to Starbucks. Guess guessing...
 
Heya. I noticed that too the other day. It seems that a lot of ice cream businesses are closing down. Marble Slab Creamery was one of the top franchises to own in the early 2000's...now they are closing left and right. May be that no one wants to part with $3-6 for a milkshake...similar to what is happening to Starbucks. Guess guessing...


NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :eek:
 
dizzy lizzy, they probably had to shut down because you would not stop there and pick me up a milkshake on your way home each day! Thx! mom
 
I'm pretty sure that Brusters was a privately run franchise. The owner also has been the top car salesman at Honda in Ft. Walton. Maybe the car business is more successful than the ice cream business. :idontno:
 
I read an article online about Brusters, they did close :( due to lack of business. The economy is getting everyone, even ice cream shops in the middle of summer, in Florida :yikes:
I sure will miss those apple dumplings, yum yum.:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top