• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bubba's on Patrol

New posts
http://inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=6958

This is not about Walton County Code Enforcement. But it is a very interesting article.


Great article by this reporter. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I lived in Pensacola for ten years and the Brownsville area was one I avoided if possible.[/FONT]I think it's a good example of code enforcement gone awry, though.

I loved this quote.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"I'm all for cleanup 100 percent,"he says. "But she walked into my yard with her hand on her gun. It was crazy. You can't ever get them when you have a real complaint."


[/FONT]
 
Great article by this reporter. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I lived in Pensacola for ten years and the Brownsville area was one I avoided if possible.[/FONT]I think it's a good example of code enforcement gone awry, though.

I loved this quote.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"I'm all for cleanup 100 percent,"he says. "But she walked into my yard with her hand on her gun. It was crazy. You can't ever get them when you have a real complaint."[/FONT]


You avoided Brownsville? Ah come on. That was the ground zero for the revival. No way that place could be bad.

Borned and raised in P'cola. I still love that town.
 
You avoided Brownsville? Ah come on. That was the ground zero for the revival. No way that place could be bad.

Borned and raised in P'cola. I still love that town.

OMG.I remember the revival................when you a a girl alone in the city, yes, there are some places you avoid, esp. after dark;-)
 
You think it's any better in Walton County? I have seen the way the Police and Code Enforcement handle themselves here. It all starts at the top. Just remember this when you vote! If you need examples I'll be at 2000 Post in no time. I have a few years of Law Enforcement in my backgrond and if I handled myself like the Code Enforcement or The Deputies around here I would be looking for a new job real quick. And don't use that lame ars excuse of low pay. They knew what they were getting into when they took the job. Have a nice day and no I'm in a great mood!:D
 
Smoking in there cruisers, cutting me off at the intersection of 283 and 98, Sitting in 2 cruisers at Pandora's for 45 min bulls&%ting, Passing me on a curve on 3280 just to get home faster, just general stuff happening around us and them not doing anything. This would be some of the newest Deputy's. I know most of the older ones not to many complaints. Just enforcing general stuff like kids under 18 not wearing helmets, and my favorite all the self righteous mother f&%$@# that park in the fire lane at Publix(all of them) Basic officer stuff like blading your weapon properly so Joe dumbars doesn't take your piece. Sorry believe it or not I used to instruct Tactical Law Enforcement so that one in particular really gets me going. Let just try to to have 2 basic things done. 1 office presence( that means looking good in the public eye). 2 Officer Demeanor (lead by example perhaps?) This a stems from the crappy Chain of Command or the lack of. I must zen know. Breath in breath out.:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top