• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bud & Alley's has a new chef

New posts
Dave Rauschkolb said:
Regarding the sous chef postion, Derek Porter is our sous chef but people are clamering to work with Chef Huckaby so if you are interested I would call and ask for Dereck or Huck and get an application in ASAP. We are in the process of hiring culinary students but anyone with a serious dedication to food with experience should call or come by. The Kitchen line is 231-5737; Fax is 231-1846

Thanks!

Dave

Would LOVE to....if I could get mr. dd to move! :idontno: Thanks for the info Dave!
 
destindreamin said:
Would LOVE to....if I could get mr. dd to move! :idontno: Thanks for the info Dave!


This is genius! dd would be a natural! Tell dang darlin' you hear the call of sowal!!!

I am SO excited about the new chef! :welcome: to you James...we will be by in April with big appetites!!!
 
Sueshore said:
This is genius! dd would be a natural! Tell dang darlin' you hear the call of sowal!!!

I am SO excited about the new chef! :welcome: to you James...we will be by in April with big appetites!!!

^5!
 
Welcome Huck. Here's to a long and prosperous career at B&A's I will come by and say "Hi", and try out some of those culinary creations in July!!!!
 
How utterly exciting this news is! We will have a Frank Stitt protege at South Walton! Stitt's Highlands Grill is a wonderful restaurant and his newest cookbook is a pleasure for all of one's senses. I can't wait to get back down and go to Bud & Alley's. Hooray, hooray! :clap_1:
 
Someone needs to persuade Huck to register on SoWal.com!

Then again, he probably doesn't want a bunch of "consultants" giving him advice.:funn:
 
jdarg said:
Someone needs to persuade Huck to register on SoWal.com!

Then again, he probably doesn't want a bunch of "consultants" giving him advice.:funn:

:lolabove: ...who gives advice around here???? GM to you my jdarg!!!
 
Yo Mama Kitty! I'm up and at'em this morning packing Will off for school and - this is not too much of a tangent since it is food- making Mermaid's short ribs from the New Year's Eve thread! Short ribs were on sale yesterday, and I remembered that she had posted a recipe. Getting ready to chop, brown, and throw things in the crockpot. Recipe calls for an entire bottle of red wine. I don't think I have ever cracked open a bottle this early!

Of course, I wish I was eating at Bud & Alley's tonight!
 
yum, yum, and triple yum! Those are incredible credentials (I've moved around the country, and I still think Bham has some of the most wonderful restaurants in the US--and those are the 3 top ones). To have this kind of chef at Bud & Alle :clap_1: y's is indeed wonderful news!! Good work landing him!! We'll be there, per usual, in July. Unlike some of you--I think the old B&A menu was ok, but it needed "freshening up". Some new and creative dishes with the local seafood and produce and the ambience of being near (or even on) the beach---sounds like to heaven to me and my family (who've always insisted that B&A had to be on our list of "things to do in SOWAL".http://www.sowal.com/bb/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=74496#
Clap 1
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top