• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bud and Alley's for dinner?

New posts

tide12

Beach Lover
I haven't been to the restaurant since the present chef took over. I used to love their crab cake entree, and was very disappointed to not see it on their current online menu. I also got a negative review of the place from a group who dined there recently. Has the place really gone downhill?
 
I haven't been to the restaurant since the present chef took over. I used to love their crab cake entree, and was very disappointed to not see it on their current online menu. I also got a negative review of the place from a group who dined there recently. Has the place really gone downhill?
Absolutely not.
 
I agree! Last time I had dinner there I had the most wonderful risotto. Salads are also always good. I love the burgers at lunch upstairs.
 
Chef James Huckabee (sp?) is doing a fine job. Last weekend we had a very good dinner. In addition to other entrees, Huck was offering Cobia, Pompano, and Trigger Fish. Our table agreed that all were perfectly cooked and served in a fresh, innovative style.
 
Chef James Huckabee (sp?) is doing a fine job. Last weekend we had a very good dinner. In addition to other entrees, Huck was offering Cobia, Pompano, and Trigger Fish. Our table agreed that all were perfectly cooked and served in a fresh, innovative style.

The food is always awesome! New chef now.....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top