• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Build-out extensions

New posts
St. Joe has given another one year extension......
 
I am a local builder in the area and understand there are some extensions being given, but also know of some develpments forcing homeowners to build.

I just finished 3 homes in Grande Pointe which I understand having extended their build out.
Currently I am starting a new construction in Cypress Breeze which currently has a build out, but I hear it is going to be extended.

If anyone is looking for a local professional builder please give me a call 615-830-5142.
David Lutz
 
St. Joe has given another one year extension......

Is anyone surprised by this news?? Until the market for lots makes a huge turn northward, St. Joe and other developers will continue granting extensions. St. Joe is in no position to repurchase a large number of lots for tens of millions on the hope that they can resell them for more than the original sales price.
 
The new extentions are for only Watercolor and Watersound only, so far (nothing heard on Rivercamp) WC&WS now have a total of 3 yrs in extentions while RC received a one year last year.
Joe does keep the right to buy back lots, at release price, if building is not started on the new buildout date.
We laugh now at that thought but 2 or 3 years from now it might be somthing they or a builder partner would step up and do.
 
I am interested in the gentleman posting as Sandcastle Bld. Do you do any remodeling? I am not needing a home built but would be interested in updating a home I currently have for sale. I think it might increase the chance of selling it. At this point, I will try anything. Are you a Licenced Florida building contractor? Please advise.
 
I am interested in the gentleman posting as Sandcastle Bld. Do you do any remodeling? I am not needing a home built but would be interested in updating a home I currently have for sale. I think it might increase the chance of selling it. At this point, I will try anything. Are you a Licenced Florida building contractor? Please advise.
GTSViper,
Yes my company does both new construction and remodeling and/or additions.
I am a FL. State Certified Licenced contractor living in Flordia. License # CBC 1253845
Please don't hesitate to give me a call at 615-830-5142 or an email with any questions.
Thanks
David
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top