• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Build vs Buy?

New posts
That was quite rough... SWGB may not have ever run a Bazooka, Banjo or 10" box but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a damn clue.

I do know that I'd rather see my guys running 12 foot lids with stilts, boxing their flats and busting their buttjoints than picking up contaminated mud off the floor. But that's just me. I'm still learning.


Yeah, I shouldnt call people out. Ive done "small" sheetrock jobs and its a very messy profession.
 
They seemed like nicely done homes during the Parade, but can't say anything about final price as they were on Josh's recent foreclosures list! :wave:
 
They seemed like nicely done homes during the Parade, but can't say anything about final price as they were on Josh's recent foreclosures list! :wave:

I'm looking at those jobs right now from my job. There is quite the get together of "movers and shakers" down there. It looks like a German car maker convention. I wish I had half the experience in bank finance as those pro's do.
 
Wow, little did I know!

Thanks to everyone for their answers to my simple question of building vs buying. We are in the beginning stages of all of this and don't have specifics at this time. But, I do appreciate all of the vested interest in the subject. We'll continue down the path and explore all of our options before deciding exactly what we want. Great discussion!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top