• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Buildout Extension? 100% VOTE?????

New posts
Shell-less said:
look out below.......JOE will probably go belly up and everything will be lost. Watercolor and Watersound will become trailer parks in 2 or 3 years. You will be able to buy gulf front lots for $25,000. Seaside and seagrove will become ghost towns. Sorry for the bad news.
Where did I put my Prozac ?:idontno:
Shell-less in Seaside.

:clap_1: ...I have always thought I'd make good trailer trash!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top