• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bungalow's at Seagrove

New posts

chagler16

Beach Lover
Hi!
I am still looking for a LT rental and just found out about the Bungalow's @ Seagrove. I was wondering if any one had any more information on them? How far are they from Destin? Thanks for any info!!
 
chagler16 said:
Hi!
I am still looking for a LT rental and just found out about the Bungalow's @ Seagrove. I was wondering if any one had any more information on them? How far are they from Destin? Thanks for any info!!

The Bungalows of Seagrove are on Somerset Bridge Road off 30-A, near the Tom Thumb convenience store. If you go to www.mapquest.com and plug in that starting point with your Destin address, you'll know exactly what the mileage between the two is.
 
That development is just behind my "hood" in Seagrove... we call it the "House Farm" cause they seemed to pop up like corn about a year ago...

If you use Mermaid's idea, plug in my address of 173 Sugar Sand Lane Santa Rosa Beach, FL (it's in Seagrove which is unincorporated) to get an idea of where and how far.


Terry

whosyodaddy!
www.vrbo.com\25242
www.seagrovebyowner.com
 
Great!
Thanks you guys!
Can anyone tell me about the bungalows? Are they nice? From what I hear they are new and in good condition. Just wondering about any specifics....Thanks!!
 
chagler16 said:
Great!
Thanks you guys!
Can anyone tell me about the bungalows? Are they nice? From what I hear they are new and in good condition. Just wondering about any specifics....Thanks!!


They are very tiny and in my opinion, they wouldn't be comfortable for a long term rental. However, the best thing to do is check them out for yourself! You may find that they are just right for you. They are brand new and the grounds and very nice.
 
chagler16 said:
Great!
Thanks you guys!
Can anyone tell me about the bungalows? Are they nice? From what I hear they are new and in good condition. Just wondering about any specifics....Thanks!!


Here are a few real estate listings for them. A few of the listings have interior photos so you could see the size of the kitchen, etc. They're on the small size but (just my opinion :razz: ) they're adorable! We've walked through that little neighborhood and the pool is very nice.

http://www.1destin.com/Property_Results3.asp?Subdivision=SEAGROVE&Table=DSF
 
Thanks! They are too cute! I love them. I am currently living under approximately 650SF!! I have a cute vintage apartment above a garage/shop....it is 2 BD/1 BA, but tiny....To me the Bungalow's are huge;)!!
 
chagler16 said:
Thanks! They are too cute! I love them. I am currently living under approximately 650SF!! I have a cute vintage apartment above a garage/shop....it is 2 BD/1 BA, but tiny....To me the Bungalow's are huge;)!!

It's all about perspective!!! I personally love smaller spaces. My bet is you will have a great stay wherever you end up! :clap_1:
 
I am looking for a long term, 1 bdrm. furnished or unfurnished. I work in Seaside, I would like to find, something sm. and cozy. It is just me, and I just need a place to lay my head at night. I need something by the end of this month.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top