• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bungalow's at Seagrove

New posts
Rita said:
Mermaid (or anyone),
Are these Bungalows west of Hidden Beach Villas? How far from Seaside?

Rita, yes, the Bungalows are west of Hidden Beach Villas and the Beachwood condos as well, though not by much. You turn up Somerset Bridge Road and there they are on the right side of the road. I think it's an adorable little subdivision but my husband is not as enamoured as I am. I like the colors!
 
Beachbuilder said:
I just looked at the bungalows of Seagrove...Those places look nice. The price I saw on the website says $1,100 per WEEK in the off season, is that correct??


Beachbuilder, In response to this older post of yours that says the rental rates for these Bungalows of Seagrove cottages is $1100 per week in the off season, you definitely can do better than that in many places along 30A. Just check VRBO for off-season rates to get a good idea of what a 2 bedroom place across the street from the beach would go for off season. We rented our 3 bedroom cottage about the same distance from the beach in Seacrest to guests for $1375/month off season (with cleaning fees included) -- and I think our rate is more representative of the going rate off season. Just check VRBO and you'll get a good idea of reasonable off-season rates.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top