• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Business logo Embroidery

New posts

ASH

Beach Fanatic
I used to get these thru corporate in Miami, but we've lost the source due to the economy. I'm looking for someone local who can embroider shirts with a company logo. I currently have about a half dozen needing to get done. Any ideas on what folks have been paying?
Thanks for ideas.
 
Hey, we use Lookin Good in stitches out of Fort Walton, price is $4 per embroidery. They do a good job
Matt
Beachway Home Services
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top