• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Business Partner Needed

New posts

novagirl

Beach Comber
I am looking for someone to partner with me to expand the retail side of my store and help build my store into the success I know it can be. The store is already up and running but is in danger of closing without help. I want to expand the retail with the purchase of high quality dog food, unique clothing and other accessories. I also need help with advertising and marketing. I believe this store has potential for a great return on a modest investment. For more information please contact me, janeebrown56@yahoo.com .
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top