• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Busy

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I love how Real Estate constantly keeps changing. 4 new contracts today! We have averaged about one a week this year then spring hits and BAM! The trick is getting them to close. The good part is the activity is as strong as I have seen in two years. We are showing certain homes every day and getting many offers. The natives are restless.
 
I love how Real Estate constantly keeps changing. 4 new contracts today! We have averaged about one a week this year then spring hits and BAM! The trick is getting them to close. The good part is the activity is as strong as I have seen in two years. We are showing certain homes every day and getting many offers. The natives are restless.

You forgot your closing line, I'm sure SHELLY would love to hear it. :biggrin:
 
Good for you, BobbyJ!:clap:
 
Wow, good news on the real estate front! It's an Easter miracle! :clap:

Maybe, hopefully, this is the beginning of a market turnaround. I remember how the folks in the trenches were fully aware of the problem long before the "indicators" reflected its seriousness. Since the numbers are always retrospective, perhaps we can finally look forward to some good news. I've no illusions of the time it will take to reduce an inventory glut the size of this one, but movement in that direction is welcome news to all. :D
 
Wow, good news on the real estate front! It's an Easter miracle! :clap:

Maybe, hopefully, this is the beginning of a market turnaround. I remember how the folks in the trenches were fully aware of the problem long before the "indicators" reflected its seriousness. Since the numbers are always retrospective, perhaps we can finally look forward to some good news. I've no illusions of the time it will take to reduce an inventory glut the size of this one, but movement in that direction is welcome news to all. :D

I tell many sellers this is not time to think this thing is over. It is time to get real serious if you want to sell. If you can't because you bought too high, hold on, or begin intense conversation with your bank. Daily!
 
If you want to sell you have to be the best deal going. Not a better bathroom or prettier decorations! Price! Buyer is tough right now and will walk the moment seller burps. I have followed this thread for years and really think it is a useful tool!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top