SHELLY
SoWal Insider
Thanks Bobby! You give the best advice.
I have a funny idea- drumming to my own beat. My seller for the auction rented her house the entire time we are having these open houses proceeding the big day. So, tomorrow- I have a two hour window to show the home (and I can't use signs in Rosemary). So I am going to take Maia with me and we are going to have a lemonade stand on the boardwalk in front of her house.
It may seem weird, but I think that people will come to the lemonade stand and then I can tell them about the house being in the auction. Maybe show it to those interested.
Maia really wants to do a lemonade stand--- so- I am killing two birds with one stone...![]()
...once you 'set the hook' with <I hope> free lemonade, 'reel them in' to the house with the promise of some "Easter theme" snacks inside to nibble on with their lemonade while they look around--that sounds like a capital idea. Even if they're not in the market, you'll off-load your business card, get a few names, and generate some buzz among the lookie-loos and some possible buyers.
Hide some filled easter eggs around the house for the kids to find (don't mention it, just let them keep it if they ask)....Oh! and don't forget balloons, lots and lots of balloons!!
.