• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Busy

New posts
Those who know Bobby J will tell you he is honest, hard working, and cares about people. He is always doing the next right thing. He cares more about people than making a sale. Maybe that is what is working in this market.

Absolutely........and this is coming from a competing Broker.....BobbyJ you are the best....way to go!!!!:clap:
 
Bobby-while I am skeptical that are sniffing the bottom, I hope you sell the heck out of some real estate and buy me a drink at the next trivia night. We are the defending champs, you know!
 
I love how Real Estate constantly keeps changing. 4 new contracts today! We have averaged about one a week this year then spring hits and BAM! The trick is getting them to close. The good part is the activity is as strong as I have seen in two years. We are showing certain homes every day and getting many offers. The natives are restless.

Now is the time to buy real estate :-) :rolling:
 
Those who know Bobby J will tell you he is honest, hard working, and cares about people. He is always doing the next right thing. He cares more about people than making a sale. Maybe that is what is working in this market.

:clap:
 
Not sure what in the world is going on.... We have been so slammed that I can not even find time to post. I was almost afraid to post this because folks will think I am making it up or it kinda feels like I am bragging. I am just really grateful right now that my listings are being looked at and being placed under contract. I am not sure we are at the bottom or not but I sure see a lot of good properties being sold or going under contract. BTW, I have not purchased a balloon this year! My new quote, "It's all about Price!"

P1010953.jpg
 
Last edited:
Way to go, Bobby! Nothing like knowing your market and people. Doesn't take some obscure vision group or name to sell the right stuff at the right price.
 
We're rocking in Destin too. I have 3 under contract in the last week and about to get 3 more! All price levels are being considered and like Bobby sez, "it's all about price".
 
Bobby J

My husband and I just got back from spending a few days at Seagrove. While we were there, I read a couple of very inspirational articles written by Bobby J. Just wanted to say that you're a really good writer.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top