• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Busy

New posts

Same for me, that's how I know. From what I hear, it's a job that definitely has its challenges.

Back to your thread, congrats on the contracts! :clap:
 
Congrats on the "activity," but I'm noting there's far more chatter about 'going to contract' <vs. sales>...is there an unusually long lagtime <or an decreasing percentage> of these actually turning into 'sales?' Or is it contingencies that are tying these things up?


.
 
Congrats on the "activity," but I'm noting there's far more chatter about 'going to contract' <vs. sales>...is there an unusually long lagtime <or an decreasing percentage> of these actually turning into 'sales?' Or is it contingencies that are tying these things up?


.

We closed 5 deals last week alone. They sure are harder to close but if you are persistent you can get it done. Thank goodness for that. If it was about being smart I would be in trouble! Another golden rule, "persist without exception".

BTW, going to contract is a start. The past few years we did not have going anywhere but down.... Sellers that listen to what we tell them will sell their property. The secret.... Look at my t-shirt:cool:
 
BTW, going to contract is a start. The past few years we did not have going anywhere but down.... Sellers that listen to what we tell them will sell their property. The secret.... Look at my t-shirt:cool:

What were those sellers <who were then buyers> told 3-4 years ago?


.
 
How many of the current sales "that are all about price" are for a loss? :idontno:

All of the sales I have knowledge of (not a large portion, but still all that I am hearing) the owners are happy to be out of a big debt, but lost money on the overall deal.
 
How many of the current sales "that are all about price" are for a loss? :idontno:

All of the sales I have knowledge of (not a large portion, but still all that I am hearing) the owners are happy to be out of a big debt, but lost money on the overall deal.

One actually did quite nicely. They had owned for awhile and just wanted to move on. We signed up another contract in Seagrove on Saturday and it looks like the seller will walk with a large check. I am not saying it is all good but it is not all so bad if you bought early on and need to get out. I have been fortunate to have some clients that have been around awhile.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top