• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Butcher Shop

New posts

gumbyguy

Beach Crab
I am new to town and miss my butcher shop for steaks, etc. Is there anywhere in the area that is an actual butcher shop that is good? Publix or WinnDixie is not my idea of a butcher shop.
 
I think you will be pleased with Carousel.
 
I would go to Modica Market in Seaside and get them to cut fresh steaks for you. They are pretty good. You can also drive into Destin and shop at Fresh Market.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top