• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cabana Bleu

New posts

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
I just noticed a sign for Cabana Bleu located to the west of the Pines entrance in Blue Mountain.

I was in the car and couldn't read much, so I thought I would be lazy and just ask here.

Anybody know what is planned for this?
 
I googled and found this as I was curious.

Phenomenal Village Mixed Use opportunity with 500 ft of frontage on 30A. BEING SOLD WITH DEVELOPMENT ORDER! Cabana Bleu, a South Beach Miami style high end townhouse project that sizzles. Survey, environmental assessment, site plan,architectural drawings/elevations, and more available. Price reduced significantly....
​
Here is the link....http://www.flcoastalproperties.com/..._listings2&keyval=PZ_Listings.mls_acct=460879
 
I googled and found this as I was curious.

Phenomenal Village Mixed Use opportunity with 500 ft of frontage on 30A. BEING SOLD WITH DEVELOPMENT ORDER! Cabana Bleu, a South Beach Miami style high end townhouse project that sizzles. Survey, environmental assessment, site plan,architectural drawings/elevations, and more available. Price reduced significantly....
​
Here is the link....http://www.flcoastalproperties.com/..._listings2&keyval=PZ_Listings.mls_acct=460879

That is a misprint, it should read:

Cabana Bleu, a South Beach Miami style high end townhouse project that fizzled.


.
 
Last edited:
Shelly, you are too funny!:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top