• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cable/Phone/Internet all-in-one?

New posts

MLC

Beach Comber
Can someone point me to a service that provides Cable TV, Phone and Internet service as a bundle in Seagrove? I'm ready to take the plunge of free long distance and high speed internet for our rental guests.

Thanks!
 
Can someone point me to a service that provides Cable TV, Phone and Internet service as a bundle in Seagrove? I'm ready to take the plunge of free long distance and high speed internet for our rental guests.

Thanks!

Mediacom has it and so do I. Works great and no long distance phone charges.:clap_1:
 
Hmmmm. Mine is less than that with cable. cable modem, for the computer, and phone.:confused:
Well, I may be exagerating by about $2 - $3, but that is what I pay, even though they quote me $99 per month for the service (and I own my modem).
 
Last edited:
I have cable and internet in Seagrove. Been using it for almost 3 years. I use internet to work from home and have had very few connection issues.
 
I've got all 3 from Mediacom. Not sure how much it is but I can tell you that they're down time in the Seacrest Beach area has been ridiculous. It's been out 3 times this week and has been down almost weekly for the past 2 months. I'm considering dropping them. Anybody know anybody else that provides all 3 services?

Well, it's not all 3, but I have phone and DSL from Embarq. The DSL either slows down (typically late afternoon) or crashes almost daily. Assuming that's just par for the course here in the 3rd World.:idontno:
 
I got dial-in from Web30 so I can use it for a year for $100 (and other places as well). I get a phone cord that reaches the porch, so no problem. Doesn't help guests though. As for speed, I figure I shouldn't be in a hurry when at the cottages anyway. If it takes too long to download something, I can just take a dip in the pool or hot tub and come back in a while. Though I may change my mind when we can be there more often.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top