• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cafe Bouchee Menu Online

New posts
Love the new on-line menu, food will bring you back!

I have eaten breakfast here 3 times while I was down 2 weeks ago. I just love the eggs benedict with fresh sauce. It is the best!:D

The web site is great and the menu will be handy for folks to know what you have. Go try this place everyone.

The food will bring you back!

Jon and Reba
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top