• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cafe Bouchee

New posts

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Cafe Bouchee is great. Being from LA I am pretty picky and their Roast Beef Po Boy is the best I have had. Sloppy and good. The Shrimp Po Boy is great very good..the shrimp have a very small batter so the shrimp pop out. I hear the hamburger is great, but I like a 4 or 5 oz burger vs an 8 oz one. Their fries are some of the best also. We have eaten there a hand full of times and it is always great.

Even though they now have beer and wine they are ok with one bringing their own....that's a real big plus for todays economy.
 
Cafe Bouchee is great. Being from LA I am pretty picky and their Roast Beef Po Boy is the best I have had. Sloppy and good. The Shrimp Po Boy is great very good..the shrimp have a very small batter so the shrimp pop out. I hear the hamburger is great, but I like a 4 or 5 oz burger vs an 8 oz one. Their fries are some of the best also. We have eaten there a hand full of times and it is always great.

Even though they now have beer and wine they are ok with one bringing their own....that's a real big plus for todays economy.

Agreed. sshhhhhhhh to me, it is a well kept secret--I love the place.:clap:
 
Somebody earlier was raving about their Rueben and I would have to agree.:clap:
 
To those of you who have not experienced the delight of this cafe, I would almost keep it a secret. The service is great. Thanks to Steve and James..The food is always good. And they feed me lunch during breakfast 'cuz I hate eggs. Gotta love it!!!! Jessica
 
We had dinner there Friday night and we were very pleased with both dishes - I had the chicken piccatta and Mr Seagrover had the grouper almondine.

And the fact they let you take in a bottle of wine or even a mixed drink is a major plus - the locals appreciate that trememdously. We as locals can't afford to eat at a place and pay $14 for a glass of wine.

We will be back!!!
 
Agree the service is terrific and consistent (didn't Steve previously work at the Seaside cafe next to the bike shop?). The breakfast BLT is insane! Eat at your own risk, but you will enjoy every bite. The pancakes are wonderful also. Keep up the good work everyone!
 
The breakfast and lunch are awesome, keeping meaning to dry dinner.


A dry dinner? You? I'm sure there will be at least a glass of wine. :funn:
I can't wait to go there for dinner myself though, even if I only drink iced tea.


My mother-in-law wanted to take me to lunch so I requested Bouchee because I love it. She was thrilled with everything. John even took a second to come out of the busy kitchen to say hi. (It is great to have little joint where the food is great and everything is relaxed. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top