• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cafe Press review or recommendation

New posts

Rita

margarita brocolia
I have a friend, high school journalism instructor, who is looking for any information he can get regarding Cafe Press.

Kurt: I know you used to and maybe still do sell your framed photos through them. Any problems or tips for someone who might be looking into using their services?

Thanks in advance.
 
Do they want it for prints? They do a fine job. Prints are through imagkind which was bought by cafepress.
 
They offer much, and were the leaders in POD (print on demand) tee-shirts and apparel. However, some other companies are offering more for less with that aspect of their business. I currently use CafePress.com for some POD business, but I have been considering switching to www.printfection.com because they do offer more selection of tee-shirts and rather than having the "pro" shop, which you pay per month to host, www.printfection.com offers that "pro" shop for free. I haven't had a chance to look through their return policy yet, so I'm not fully researched and not prepared to switch just yet.

I do like cafepress.com and think they have filled a great empty void in the past, but there is nothing like competition to make them work hard to stay ahead.
 
I'll pass along this info to him. Seems their interest is online stores for shirts, cups, spiritwear.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top