• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cafe Provence

New posts

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
I was headed to Don Pedros this morning to have breakfast and decided to pull into Cafe Provence since they now have a Sunday brunch. I've never eaten here even though I live less than a mile from it.
My girlfriend has the eggs benedict which was excellent. I had the best damn cheeseburger I've ever put in my mouth to be honest. I've never tasted such great flavor in a burger.
The dinner menu looked very good, though a bit pricey. I made reservations for tomorrow night (New Year's Eve) without a problem.
Has anyone had dinner here and what are the recommendations? I know the rack of lamb caught my eye at first glance!
 
The Chateaubriand, for two, carved tableside, is a classic.

I expect that you will enjoy anything out of that kitchen.
 
This is a very good French restaurant and you will get excellent service. Sorry couldn't resist that....The Chateaubriand is perfect for a romantic evening. You will get "bonus points" from your girlfriend for the evening.....Enjoy!
 
We had reservations for the NYE Table d'hote at Cafe Provence a few year's ago but cancelled when a picky eater in our group waffled. He would've set a record on the "What foods won't you eat" thread :biggrin: What days are they open for lunch? I'd like to try that burger!
 
They offer a "Seafood Stew" with a a rich white sauce for dinner that is to DIE for. Great restaurant!
 
We had reservations for the NYE Table d'hote at Cafe Provence a few year's ago but cancelled when a picky eater in our group waffled. He would've set a record on the "What foods won't you eat" thread :biggrin: What days are they open for lunch? I'd like to try that burger!

They offer brunch on Sundays.
 
I was headed to Don Pedros this morning to have breakfast and decided to pull into Cafe Provence since they now have a Sunday brunch. I've never eaten here even though I live less than a mile from it.
My girlfriend has the eggs benedict which was excellent. I had the best damn cheeseburger I've ever put in my mouth to be honest. I've never tasted such great flavor in a burger.
The dinner menu looked very good, though a bit pricey. I made reservations for tomorrow night (New Year's Eve) without a problem.
Has anyone had dinner here and what are the recommendations? I know the rack of lamb caught my eye at first glance!

Girlfriend? What girlfriend?

to quote somebody else,

"got pics?":idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top