• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cafe Tango

New posts
Here is a place I don't see talked about too much, but I am a big fan. My first meal there was when Mrs Skunkape and I were Katrina refugees. The waitress found out about this and brought us our bill;she had taken 50% off our tab! As much as we protested, both she and the manager insisted we enjoy the discount. Not to mention it was a great meal. We have gone back since then on two or three occasions. I am always so impressed...last time I was there I had the best lamb I have ever eaten and I frequently get lamb in restaurants. Wonderful stuff. :clap_1:
 
I agree. Every experience I've had there has been excellent. I like the pace - they never make you feel rushed as though they're trying to turn the table. However, if I'm gonna fork out that much $, I'd rather not have my husband drive so far after a glass of wine :D. So typically when in the mood to splurge, we do Caf? Thirty-A or Bud & Alley's.
 
We agree......great service, great food, intimate atmosphere and a good wine list.

We celebrate our anniversary there every January.

Have eaten in all 50 states, all 10 provinces and many countries.....and Cafe Tango is in the top 20.

Enjoy.
 
Snowfanatic said:
We agree......great service, great food, intimate atmosphere and a good wine list.

We celebrate our anniversary there every January.

Have eaten in all 50 states, all 10 provinces and many countries.....and Cafe Tango is in the top 20.

Enjoy.
:welcome: snowfanatic!!!!!!!!!!! would that be the beautiful snowy white sand of SoWal???? :biggrin:
 
snowfanatic!!!!!!!!!!! would that be the beautiful snowy white sand of SoWal????
__________________


No.....that would be the 240 cm deep snow in the middle of British Columbia. We spend January in Seagrove and head to BC for our ski outing.

We are currently on week 5...one more to go...

Cheers
 
Snowfanatic said:
snowfanatic!!!!!!!!!!! would that be the beautiful snowy white sand of SoWal????
__________________


No.....that would be the 240 cm deep snow in the middle of British Columbia. We spend January in Seagrove and head to BC for our ski outing.

We are currently on week 5...one more to go...

Cheers
wow..I salute you!:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top