• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cafe Tango

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
What happened.....this was always mentioned in the list of top restaurants to dine.
 
I am guessing they closed? I'm not sure. But I will say that we went for the first time in a few years last Valentine's Day, and it was a shell of what it used to be. Normally I wouldn't judge a restaurant on that particular day, but Tango was immune to being 'slammed' given it's setup and the fact that it was the same menu as always that night. Food quality was mediocre, most of what changed did so for the worse, all with a really high price tag. Service was excellent. Maybe others felt the same way we did...
 
They are open Tuesday thru Sunday with dinner seating starting at 6pm. Reservations recommended. 850.267.0054

Not serving lunch during the summer but may do so in the fall.


FB_IMG_1566324205593.jpg
 
I haven't been in about 2 years and do not plan to go back. Not sure what happened but as someone else stated whatever happened it was for the worse not the better.
 
What is your question?

They are open and serving dinner. I haven't been in years. Have you? Anyone?
I'm just saying for as popular as they were in the past you never hear a mention of the restaurant.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top