• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts
Unplugged said:
Same here - our 'babies' were waiting for us. Enjoyed the evening getting to know everyone. Thanks Allifunn :clap_1: :wub:

We enjoyed it as well! :cool: Allifunn, you done good girl! :clap_1:
 
all I can say is WOW!!!!! what a great crew...what a great time!!! Olive...you were wonderful...Chickpea...loved the new do...you are
beautiful!!!! Unplugged...you & Mrs Unplugged are adorable, I love love Gotothebeachmom!(thanks for the sand castle pan!)! (and gttbd!!! what a trooper...putting up with all the crazies!)
Paula...you are the best!!! I can't wait to spend more time tomorrow at lunch!
And the old favorites who I already feel are old and dear friends...Mr & Mrs Audie,Mr & Mrs Inletbeachdweller, Cork and her cute friends...that should become SoWallers!
Amore' was delish!!! What a great night to be outside on the porch!
We were all saying that it is like being with one big wonderful family...we all know each other so well.....OH and I forgot to mention RO...he made an apperance...as always.... :biggrin: We were trying to decide how many lurkers were sulking about!
and of course...we must include Sunshine...she was there too!!!!
Tootsie and Kurt were there too, of course!

This is Allifunn - not Tootsie!!! by the way...
 
Ok...all of the above....I am not going to say it all again!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Ok here are some shots from tonight...
Here is some of the group...Allifun, Me, Chickpea, Cork, GTTBM and Kirk (we could not get Kirk out of our Pizza)):bang:



eating%20pizza3.jpg




Here is Chickpeas daughter, such a sweetie....

eating-pizza01.jpg


My DH Mr. IBD and Audies hubby, they hit it off well!!!:clap_1:


pizza.jpeg




Gawsh we sure had a great time and hope to get together real soon....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top