• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts
Count us in!!!! Anytime at Amore's, and especially outside!!! Olive, am in NY but will see you Monday!
 
Chickpea said:
Count us in!!!! Anytime at Amore's, and especially outside!!! Olive, am in NY but will see you Monday!
:clap_1: :clap_1: yahoo!!!! I look forward to seeing you again!:D
 
Wish we could be there!!

This will be the second party we won't be able to attend :bang: . I used to have the reputation of never missing a party. I'm definitely going to work on regaining that!
 
Sorry guys, no margaritas! :idontno:

The PBR will have to do! :rolling:
 
P.S. I'll be there. And damn it, I mean it this time!

Can't wait to see everyone! :wub:
 
Good morning audie...how many hours before you leave????
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top