• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that kids are welcome too.
 
I am coming and so is Mr IBD. Are there going to be any kids there??? I am trying to figure out to get a babysitter for my 5 yr old....
 
InletBchDweller said:
I am coming and so is Mr IBD. Are there going to be any kids there??? I am trying to figure out to get a babysitter for my 5 yr old....

Shorties welcome.
 
InletBchDweller said:
I am coming and so is Mr IBD. Are there going to be any kids there??? I am trying to figure out to get a babysitter for my 5 yr old....

I'll be there and be in total grandson withdrawl! Bring shorty! I'll need a fix! Extra if you tell me I don't look old enough to be a Grana! ;-)
 
I just edited my post # 71...saying kids are welcome too!!!!!!
 
so far it looks like 19...SJ, JR...are you guys in? :biggrin:
 
:clap_1: Y'all have a great time now, ya' hear!!!
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
2 here for sure. Might be more but will let Olive know when I do.

We are going to miss Mr. and Mrs Kitty for sure. Your just gonna have to move here and you can be our Sowal party director, Ms Kitty.
I second that motion!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top