• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Since so many of us are heading into SoWal this next week, we have decided to do a little dinner meeting of our own..it won't live up to Miss Kitty's Southern dinner...but we will TRY! ;-) Paula, Audie and myself will be there for sure...6:00 Amore'. We would like to invite any and all SoWallers that live or will be vacationing in SoWal!! If you can't make it by 6:00....come on when ever you can!!!!
Jfunn...I expect you to be present and accounted for!!
I look forward to meeting NEW friends and partaying with friends I have met in the past!!!!!!!!
PM me to let me know if you are interested! :clap_1:
The resturant name will be appropro for our get together! :wub: SoWal Amore'!!!
 
let me be the first to rsvp - mr audie and i will most certainly be there. and we can even walk there, so won't have to have a designated driver !
 
Have a margarita for me girls, on the rocks with salt please, I feel the need to retain water. :biggrin:
 
:clap_1: that's what I'm yakking about!!!! Go sowallers Go!!! It matters not where you meet...anywhere will be a treat! Sit outside for a wonderful experience!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Allifunn, I think you included everything but the day of the dinner. :idontno:
:oops: whoops...sorry ...Monday MAy 8th...
 
Sounds like funn, wish I could make it...since your already having one for Cheering...may as well have one for me too! We want pics and a full report!! :clap_1:
 
Cheering472 said:
Have a margarita for me girls, on the rocks with salt please, I feel the need to retain water. :biggrin:
I'll have one (or 2, or 3 ...) for you & ktschris!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top