• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Calling Artist

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for an artist to paint on one of my surfboards to hang in a new local restaurant. The painting will be an ad with all my teams contact info. I am looking for the art to be graffiti in style. Anyone interested?
 
I am looking for an artist to paint on one of my surfboards to hang in a new local restaurant. The painting will be an ad with all my teams contact info. I am looking for the art to be graffiti in style. Anyone interested?

Check with those crazy prom planners. They had some grayt graffiti! :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top