• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Camp WaterColor

New posts
I just wanted to say once again this web site's chat group is GREAT, and to thank you for getting information I could never come up with on my own.
Last year you helped get my oldest a summer job as a bouncer at Bud @ alleys.
Now you have answered all our needs for Kids camps.

I have passed on all of the above Camp info to Watercolor folks who were very upset about not having a place for their guest's kids to go.

Rick
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top