• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Campaign Sign Theft Solution

New posts
I will decide don't throw stones from your glass house. Case in point a obvious cm supporter went on private property and defaced a sign. Seriously then meadows supporters say we need all the signs gone from the road ways etc. and they start leaving and now all you got is someone is stealing them oh oh must be tony supporters ... Again make it up as you go please. Maybe just maybe it's a Good Samaritan picking up trash on the road way. Literally just cleaning up ...
 
English, try English, without the cigar up your butt.
 
OK. Make sense. I delivered my point. What is yours?
 
Enlighten us, undestructible. Please tell us what you think is going on.
What do I think is happening? I think an alien spaceship came down and took her signs and Tony's and the aliens are running a mock campaign on a different planet....how the heck do I know what's going on?!? Probably the DOT lawn mowers took her signs...who cares? I saw Tony Anderson signs broken in three pieces and in a pile next to a line of Meadows signs left untouched...anyone have Tony's email so I can have him put it on Facebook and say he is the victim?
 
Seriously... people who can't spell simple words...people that don't understand you don't file ethics complaints against private citizens...really?

And you vote too? That's just scary!

I don't call on divine intervention at all but something serious needs to intervene here!
 
What do I think is happening? I think an alien spaceship came down and took her signs and Tony's and the aliens are running a mock campaign on a different planet....how the heck do I know what's going on?!? Probably the DOT lawn mowers took her signs...who cares? I saw Tony Anderson signs broken in three pieces and in a pile next to a line of Meadows signs left untouched...anyone have Tony's email so I can have him put it on Facebook and say he is the victim?


We are in agreement that Tony's campaign is a mockery.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top