• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Campaign Sign Theft Solution

New posts
Rumor has it Mrs. Meadows stormed into the bank demanding to know who had a Tony Anderson sign on their vehicle.... Creepy!

Rumor? Says the crew belittling anyone who disagrees with T. Anderson.
 
Not begging, you give all of your attention to me. It's like a kid in a candy store. And yes you did ask for hand outs ...


Come on Earl..back that mouth up. Tell us what it is you think you know.
 
Please get that cigar out of your butt. Also, try to make an intelligent point. You can do it Erl!
 
See your begging me now


No not at all, but you seem to think you have something on me (a private citizen) that I should be ashamed of.

If your insinuations are in regard to help Sara Comander offered when I was hospitalized back in November then yes, I was offered help that I accepted.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top