• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Can anyone recommend a mover?

New posts

BeachedBlonde

Beach Comber
Can anyone recommend a reliable, affordable mover in the area? I'm moving to New Orleans and have a 3-bdrm house full of furniture. Thanks for any help!
 
"AAA Moving Services" Making moving easier for you and your family around Pensacola, Destin , Tampa, Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, or where ever your moving to. Give us a call today for a free moving estimate or if you just need help moving or pack

He's local and affordable. Owner's name is Mike. If you google "santa rosa beach movers" or "destin movers" he's on the 1st page on the very top of them under the google maps local listings section with some reviews too. My neighbor across the street used him and was really pleased. tell him snowman recommended you:D

ps. i didn't mean to make a link like that. i just tried to cut and paste his website url and it made that appear. the website url is www.floridamovingquote.net
 
Last edited:
I actually used them to come here and they were excellent! Though they weren't overpriced, I'm just hoping I can get a better price so am shopping around first. If I don't find a better $, at least I know they are tried and true! Thanks for your help!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top