• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Can You Say One More Time !

New posts

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
10 (ten) fingers and (10) ten toes. Maybe thats the problem.

The following letter was received today. This time the funds are Canteen Funds from when the Sheriff operated the County Jail. (been over a year now) Canteen funds are custodial funds of inmates held in their behalf.

Maybe if we can keep the auditors on site we can get enough money to pay for the replacement "Big Ugly Blue" signs.

View attachment 8050
 
Good Gawd..... I bet that auditor is pulling his/her hair out. And I wonder about those inmates whose relatives sent money or that they worked for that never got those funds. I am starting to feel sorry for Farris. Johnson has himself a heckofa whipping boy there.
 
Farris is only the latest in a line of "whipping boys." I'm sure they are getting hard to recruit because they seem to be replaced alot faster these days. Course its hard work finding creative ways to "cover" for the cookin sheriff.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top