• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Candidate Fundraising

New posts

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
After the most recent contribution information has been posted here are the rankings for most money raised for the upcoming August 30 primary and how much personal money the candidate has contributed ( Star indicates fundraising leader in their race):

Total Candidate Contribution

1. Tony Anderson $ 110,361* $ 391.42

2. Cindy Meadows $ 105,014 $ 43,001.00

3. Bill Imfeld $ 19,500* $ 100.00

4. Jennifer Nick $ 18,680* $ 4,500.00

5. Rhonda Skipper $ 18,390* $ 2,628.83

6. Bill Chapman $ 15,104* $ 703.48

7. Russell Hughes $ 12,223 $ 0.00

8. Melanie Nipper $ 12,152 $ 26.44

9. Bill Fletcher $ 10,047 $ 1,100.00

10. Patty Lynch $ 9,823 $ 6,100.00

11. David Kramer $ 8,725 $ 1,000,00

12. John Dixon $ 4,491 $ 1,591.06

13. Mike Davis $ 3,370 $ 550.00

14. Richard Bryan $ 3,100 $ 2,000.00

15. Amy Wise-Coble $ 2,500 $ 2,500.00

16. Marsha Winegarner $ 2,450* $ 2,000.00

17. Jeri Michie $ 2,100 $ 1,500.00
 
Can you post donor list for Tony, I would like to see how many are LLC's and out of state that can not be traced. You need to run next time against Cecilia.
 
Ms. Harris why don't you run next time against cecilia. I thought we were going to see your name on the ballot this time? Or did you change your mind when you talked mrs. Nipper into running?
 
Ms. Harris why don't you run next time against cecilia. I thought we were going to see your name on the ballot this time? Or did you change your mind when you talked mrs. Nipper into running?


I'm not privy to conversations Ms. Harris has with anyone but if in fact that conversation did occur, it was indeed a very very short one!! People are FED UP with Cecilia Jones BS and anyone who runs against her is a PLUS!
 
Misty I think you should run against her. If your that fed up then I'm sure you would put in the work it would take to beat her!! And you wouldn't even have to move as far as ms. Harris would. There seem to be a bunch of people that are fed up with walton county politics yet none of them will step up to do anything about it other than talk about it on sowal or the visioning facebook page.
 
Misty I think you should run against her. If your that fed up then I'm sure you would put in the work it would take to beat her!! And you wouldn't even have to move as far as ms. Harris would. There seem to be a bunch of people that are fed up with walton county politics yet none of them will step up to do anything about it other than talk about it on sowal or the visioning facebook page.


If my health would allow me to do that, I would! In a freaking heartbeat! The other problem is I don't have the financial resources to do it either! @Danny Glidewell will tell you himself what it cost him out of his own pocket to run and if I had that kinda money, my health wouldn't be an issue. I'm not on the visioning page because I don't agree with the Administrator and moderators on a lot of issues, I don't agree in censoring opinions that don't suit theirs and I didn't hesitate to call them out either!! I'm not on the ABSW page either. I do my own part, on my own Facebook page, my way and I don't give a tinkers damn who does or doesn't like it. They can certainly hit the BLOCK button...but haven't!!

What have you done besides try to insult those who are working towards change, regardless of how small or insignificant their contributions are?? Nothing??

My contributions may be small and insignificant to some but remember this...Rosier Cuchens lost his bid for BCC to keep things they way they have always been by just 1 (ONE) vote!! It can happen just that way for C. Jones!!
 
Last edited:
By the way @Seadune85

I'm not going to take sole responsibility for the article Tom McLaughlin wrote that appeared in today's paper but I did sit on my a$$ and make a phone call asking him to look into it.:D
 
Good for you ...at least one of the people that bitches and gripes about everything tries to do something about it...most dont...and no I don't do anything about it but I also don't continuously stir the pot and complain about every little thing. I think that this forum and drunken brawlers and all the other gripe sessions that take place are a part of the reason there's always something negative going on. Granted they do a lot of good also by talking about topics that are actually worthy of conversation but the majority of it is backbiting and arguing and complaining and absolutely pointless!!! Reminds me a bit of the locker room gossip in high school when you actually had to talk about things instead of type it...wow that was a long time ago
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top