• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Candidate Sign Pick Up

New posts
Candidates and Candidate Surrogate
The South Walton Professional Firefighters Association is offering to pick up your signs and drop them off at a central location, to be determined, for you to pick up. We will be offering this FREE of charge and will be picking them up on major SoWal roadways as listed below. We will not pick up your signs unless you email me with contact info, for verification purposes. Although we are members of the South Walton Fire District we are a separate entity so please do not contact them.
Roads to be serviced, Hwy 98 county line to county line, 30a from east end to west end, 395, 393, 283, and 83. Our goal is to have them picked up by the 8th of September.
To accept service email rwells@local3516.com.
Thanks Bob

Bob, I think that is a great gesture on the part of the Association and appreciate it. But, as I think you you know, I've asked my supporters to not litter the roadways with my signs. I have noticed some have ignored that request over the past few days. I have a hard time believing and fervently hope folks will not vote for someone because of the number and size of their signs. If anyone wants to pick up a roadway sign and put it in their neighborhood or place of business, I really appreciate it. Having said that, I fully expect my supporters to pick up all of the signs they have placed, you folks are to important in the duties you perform to spend your time on that effort.
 
We drove the major roads in SoWal and picked up signs. We hope we found all the signs we were looking for. We picked signs for Evers , Fletcher and Michie. Of all the candidates we only had 1 contact us to pick signs up, Ms Michie. The others we picked we had endorsed. Signs will be returned.

Bob
 
Bob, I think that is a great gesture on the part of the Association and appreciate it. But, as I think you you know, I've asked my supporters to not litter the roadways with my signs. I have noticed some have ignored that request over the past few days. I have a hard time believing and fervently hope folks will not vote for someone because of the number and size of their signs. If anyone wants to pick up a roadway sign and put it in their neighborhood or place of business, I really appreciate it. Having said that, I fully expect my supporters to pick up all of the signs they have placed, you folks are to important in the duties you perform to spend your time on that effort.
Appreciate you picking up!

Anderson has lost his first leadership test because they are still all over the place. It might be allowed until general election but anyone who won the primary and is unopposed should have their signs up by now!
 
Appreciate you picking up!

Anderson has lost his first leadership test because they are still all over the place. It might be allowed until general election but anyone who won the primary and is unopposed should have their signs up by now!
Fairness, I did see a gentleman picking up Commissioner Andersons signs yesterday in Grayton, 283 and 30a.
 
Appreciate you picking up!

Anderson has lost his first leadership test because they are still all over the place. It might be allowed until general election but anyone who won the primary and is unopposed should have their signs up by now!

It'seems been two days! And he is opposed in the general election. Get a life!
 
It'seems been two days! And he is opposed in the general election. Get a life!
Why is everyone congratulating him?

I have seen previous elections where winners and losers had every sign collected by noon the day after election day. It was much appreciated and respected.
 
I'm looking forward to no more political signs. Doesn't matter whether you won or lost. Get rid of them, please.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top