• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cape San Blas pics now posted

New posts
:clap_1: Great pictures beckster. Those boys are cuties. I love that undeveloped look to that area and that one picture sure has some high dunes. Don't usually see pines coming out to the beach. I would like to take a drive over to that area when and if we do ever get back to the beach. How far is that from PC Beach? Maybe an hour?
 
Thanks!
I would say an hour at the most. The area where the pines and campfire are is at the lighthouse. The big dunes are at St. Joe Park near the end of the Cape.
 
I'm a lighthouse fanatic! Is that one that is open for tours? If you can ever get a picture of that and put it on here. I would love seeing it! I don't know whether you have ever driven over to Beacon Hill or not, but one year we were down and I had seen there was a ligthouse over at Beacon Hill so we drove over there. Well, imagine my surprise when we got over there and found nothing more than a small looking metal frame on the opposite side of 98 that looked like a small oil well with a beacon light on it. That was their lighthouse. Oh well, we laughed and laughed over that one. But enjoyed the drive through there and Mexico Beach.
 
Love the pics !!!! makes me want to go back asap !!!!! :clap_1:
 
:clap_1: Great pics! Cute kids!
 
There's nothing like boys at the beach. I remember the days my now teenage son first experienced SoWal. It's like part of his soul now. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
 
beckster said:
I got some of our pics posted in the gallery if you'd like to see some.

Thanks!
http://www.sowal.com/bb/gallery/showimage.php?i=3643&goto=next&c=
Beck! I think you got yourself a new tar, girl:

showimage.php
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top