• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Capitalization

New posts
OhioBeachBum said:
i should have looked in the mirror - didn't have a clue about "shiny side up" until today - and I used to ride... :oops:
Yes, that one probably zipps by most people unnoticed.
 
OhioBeachBum said:
i should have looked in the mirror - didn't have a clue about "shiny side up" until today - and I used to ride... :oops:


I had no idea what that meant either. I thought it was something like Jelly Side Down.
 
Smiling JOe said:
My DAWGS are 80+#, and one loves to give facials.

I've got a 130 pounder, and he is tall enough to give facials without even stretching. Thankfully he's not a drooler!
 
Landlocked said:
I had no idea what that meant either. I thought it was something like Jelly Side Down.

:laughing1 I thought that too Landlocked! I have since googled and educated myself on the subject. Bikers around here could use some similar education. I nearly killed one the other day who decided to pass me on the road while I was in the process of passing someone else.
 
BeachDreamer said:
I've got a 130 pounder, and he is tall enough to give facials without even stretching. Thankfully he's not a drooler!
If you live in a blue house in WaterColor, I left a card on your door yesterday as you requested. :D
 
Smiling JOe said:
If you live in a blue house in WaterColor, I left a card on your door yesterday as you requested. :D

:clap_1:

(I WISH I lived in Watersound!)
 
BeachDreamer said:
:clap_1:

(I WISH I lived in Watersound!)
I was not sure, because I thought he said his dog weighed 185# :shock: Great Dane (looks like a mountain lion with a pit bull head.) He also lives in TX.

Just noticed you wrote WaterSound. Does that mean that you may live in WaterColor?
 
Smiling JOe said:
I was not sure, because I thought he said his dog weighed 185# :shock: Great Dane (looks like a mountain lion with a pit bull head.) He also lives in TX.

Just noticed you wrote WaterSound. Does that mean that you may live in WaterColor?

Ours is a great dane, and we live in TX, but we won't be in the area for two more weeks. 185 lbs! His dog is overweight. :lol: Sorry about the name mixup. Not Watersound, or Watercolor. :oops:

RO, I posted a pic in the gallery of him with our (then) 5yo. He was a year old then, still growing, but you can kind of get an idea. Just ignore the flopped over ear. We don't crop ears, and he's a bit of a goofball. :cool:

http://www.sowal.com/bb/gallery/showimage.php?i=818&c=4

SJ, what breed are your dogs?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top