• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Captain Anderson's

New posts
me!!! and I know some people who know some people so we may not have to wait....:lol: But seriously though, there are some who never wait...

I'll be sure to pick you up first! :wave: I feel like bb all of a sudden! Planning a meal and a roadtrip on sowal.com all at one time!
 
I'll be sure to pick you up first! :wave: I feel like bb all of a sudden! Planning a meal and a roadtrip on sowal.com all at one time!

ok, its a date. Let me know when and I will see what I can "arrange";-)
 
Sounds like I should go for nostalgia reasons. But I am really hoping I can talk her in to Nicks in the sticks.

Thanks for everyone's comments and ideas!
 
I think everyone should go at least once. We always went when I was a child so it brings back fun memories for me!

It was good back then, it has gone downhill considerably over the last 5 years.

Aww, c'mon, Captain Anderson's in an institution. I once had an excellent broiled flounder there. I have also had mediocre fried stuff. Everyone should do it once;if for no other reason to watch the humanity, poke around the marina and see what it was like to dine out in the 1970s. :wave:
Looks like I'm in good company; I was going to say you need to go at least once because you do, period.
sowalgayboi, on behalf of Franny, I am offended that you refer to her childhood as "back then." :nono1:
 
Looks like I'm in good company; I was going to say you need to go at least once because you do, period.
sowalgayboi, on behalf of Franny, I am offended that you refer to her childhood as "back then." :nono1:

Oh :blush: that came out sooooo wrong. I'm sorry Franny! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top