• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

car detailing

New posts
For diy, head over to PCB. On backbeach road by the Tom Thumb is a diy car wash, once you go through they have vacuums and other stuff to use.
 
thedetailguy on the sowal board did a fabulous job on my car, a 97 BMW 328i
convertible. I will definitely use his services again.
 
You can find him on sowal; his sowal name is thedetailguy, and use the search button to find him in the business,goods and services, "car detailing"
 
I've done a fair share of detailing. I'm in Seacrest. PM me for 'details'
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top