• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Car Wash

New posts

midnightdriver2

Beach Crab
Just arrived in Seagrove Beach and found that the local self-service car wash on 30A next to Angellinas has been torn down and the lot is for sale. NOT GOOD! Anyone know of another self-service car wash between PCB and San Destin? Not really interested in automatic drive-thru car washes-I'd rather wash it myself.
 
I don't know of any in between, but there is the one in Sandestin just to the west of the resort entrances.
 
We could get out the water hose, bucket and sponge. I keep looking for those guys SWGB had posted to help me out! No luck yet. Otherwise, I'm glad car is silver and hides the dirt somewhat. There have been a few posts somewhere about carwashing. Someone else will have to help on where they are.
 
we do great detailing...but it sounds like you just want to wash it yourself, yes?
there is a spray off wash at the corner of Front Beach Rd. and 79 in PCB...let us know if we can help with that detail job! :D
 
How do you go west on Highway 331? It is a North South road? :confused:
Do you mean Highway 20 in Freeport?
 
Just arrived in Seagrove Beach and found that the local self-service car wash on 30A next to Angellinas has been torn down and the lot is for sale. NOT GOOD! Anyone know of another self-service car wash between PCB and San Destin? Not really interested in automatic drive-thru car washes-I'd rather wash it myself.

When I hit the Powerball, I'm going to buy land on or near 30A and put up all these:

1-Barbeque shop. TN/AL prices. Concrete block, with a porch.
2-Do it yourself car wash
3-Free, open community swimming pool.
4-Meat-and-three open 6A to 10P
5-Free exchange location for beach stuff - chairs, shovels, boogie boards, you name it. Stop the waste and recycle this stuff.

All architect-designed, tasteful signage, low-impact, non-tacky, of course. With covenents on the property requiring future owners to keep the existing use, no condo development allowed. Yeah, I know, none of it will be profitable. But I won't care, having just won the Powerball! :D
 
:clap:...TreeFrog rocks!
 
When I hit the Powerball, I'm going to buy land on or near 30A and put up all these:

1-Barbeque shop. TN/AL prices. Concrete block, with a porch.
2-Do it yourself car wash
3-Free, open community swimming pool.
4-Meat-and-three open 6A to 10P
5-Free exchange location for beach stuff - chairs, shovels, boogie boards, you name it. Stop the waste and recycle this stuff.

All architect-designed, tasteful signage, low-impact, non-tacky, of course. With covenents on the property requiring future owners to keep the existing use, no condo development allowed. Yeah, I know, none of it will be profitable. But I won't care, having just won the Powerball! :D

I have considered doing this one... just can't figure out the logistics. Do you think it would promote trash on the beach rather than help? In other words, if people picked it up for free, would they be more likely to leave it on the beach than return it to the exchange location/s? What if there was fee refundable upon return of stuff? Just wondering... I don't think it is good for all of this stuff to go into the landfill daily in the summer.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top