• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Carillon Beach

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
If anyone has friends or family coming down to stay at Carillon Beach thru Carillon Beach Rentals you may want to give them a heads up that it's pretty ugly over there right now. The GM and Executive Housekeeper have resigned leaving a book keeper and front desk person as the only staff. It will probably get ugly and quick as the owners of the company have no intention of cutting their travel plans short to deal with this.
 
I have never heard anything but good things about this rental company....

how do you know the owners will not come and take care of this???

Why post this now, has something bad happened yet or are you just assuming???

just tryin to get the facts:cool:
 
If anyone has friends or family coming down to stay at Carillon Beach thru Carillon Beach Rentals you may want to give them a heads up that it's pretty ugly over there right now. The GM and Executive Housekeeper have resigned leaving a book keeper and front desk person as the only staff. It will probably get ugly and quick as the owners of the company have no intention of cutting their travel plans short to deal with this.

Looks like Grayton Kid just might have found himself a job!:floor:
 
I am the owner of Carillon Beach Rentals and I cannot believe this posting.

I am out of the country with my wife for my 60th birthday. The General Manager resigned WITHOUT WORKING A NOTICE late in the day on Wednesday, October 3. The Housekeeping Manager resigned WITHOUT WORKING A NOTICE mid-afternoon today, October 5. We are scheduled to fly on the next available flight which happens to be Saturday - Delta does not fly the trip on Friday, and there is only one flight per day.

Pearl Spires, our longest-tenured employee with over 4 years of experience is Acting General Manager. I have utmost faith in her abilities and that we will fulfill our obligations to our owners and guests.

If any of our scheduled guests have concerns, they can call me on my cell phone (850) 596-1621 after our return at 6:00 pm EDT on Saturday, or send an email to reid@snowsand.com, although I will be unable to reply to any emails after 10 am on Saturday.

Reid Simmons
 
I'm sorry your trip was cut short...Sounds like you're on top of things!

Hope that everything works out for you and your guests.
 
I figured that there would be a good explanation for this.

sowalgayboi, what is your response to this???:idontno:
 
I am the owner of Carillon Beach Rentals and I cannot believe this posting.

I am out of the country with my wife for my 60th birthday. The General Manager resigned WITHOUT WORKING A NOTICE late in the day on Wednesday, October 3. The Housekeeping Manager resigned WITHOUT WORKING A NOTICE mid-afternoon today, October 5. We are scheduled to fly on the next available flight which happens to be Saturday - Delta does not fly the trip on Friday, and there is only one flight per day.

Pearl Spires, our longest-tenured employee with over 4 years of experience is Acting General Manager. I have utmost faith in her abilities and that we will fulfill our obligations to our owners and guests.

If any of our scheduled guests have concerns, they can call me on my cell phone (850) 596-1621 after our return at 6:00 pm EDT on Saturday, or send an email to reid@snowsand.com, although I will be unable to reply to any emails after 10 am on Saturday.

Reid Simmons

Wow! That was a quick response! Good to see you on it Reid. Sorry about your trip. Nothing like owning your own company to mess up a good trip. Good luck and hope you find some replacements.
 
I have emailed the owner of Carillon Beach Rentals directly in regards to this issue.

I apologize to Reid Simmons and Carrilon Beach Rentals for repeating information obtained without all of the facts. I consider the issue over.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top