• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Carillon questions

New posts
I would say that is probably gone. But not sure. Hard to believe the Peeks Family Motel is there still. Has been there since 1955 I think. And they have a nice lot they are sitting on for a high rise. I am surprised someone hasn't tried to buy them out. But they may have!
 
Underthebluemoon said:
What is with the extra "N's" in fun all the sudden? Is this some kind of inside joke?

:welcome: from under that rock!!!! :biggrin:
 
jdarg said:

Without going into all the details, let's just say those memories usually involved ALOT of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, bathtubs filled with Hunch Punch, Watermelons spiked with PGA, and lot's of Miller Pony's. Need I say more. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top